Wednesday 12 June 2019

What is Your True Goal? What is Truly in Your Heart?

Here I am again, feeling a little bit tired and frustrated of why it seems like I am not getting any nearer towards achieving my dream of gaining financial independence and each day goes by like I am either getting nowhere near or even further away from my dream. It has already been more than 6 years since I have been exposed to the idea of building my business or fortune part time while working on my job full time and since then, I have been tenaciously working in hope of working towards my achievement of financial independence for my family and I. Yet, these 6 years has passed to what I feel without much progress or even results to show for.

What am I supposed to answer? Positively saying, good or better than ever, which is not true. Or should I say, I am still working on it and disciplining myself to work on the business part time with the vision of achieving financial independence one day but I never know when is that day going to come?

Sometimes, I just wished that I can see a sign or even someone telling me that I am doing the right thing and so long I can keep on sowing the seeds, I will reap my harvest one day. If there will to be a sign or someone telling me this, it doesn't even matter how long it will take for that harvest to come but I don't think that sign will appear.




No comments:

Post a Comment